Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My only two

It's nice knowing that only Ali and Maddie read these things. Maybe a random person who searches for a blog at random has come across Trees.eat.ulfurs.
It was easy to decide what animal Ali was. Deer.
It has not been easy to decide on what Maddie is. Bunny.

I read a sign today that said: "30% off for seniors 55+ (except on new items)"
I laughed but that's actually pretty sad. Are they taking advantage of their eyesight? because the parenthesis was half the size of the main message.

I hope to one day hear of a band called- Invincible Cop and the Unfocused Hotel

cloak and robe from elven kind

I really want Extreme Isolation headphones.

When will they tell me I can start at my job?

Beginning the process of putting your belongings into boxes, and knowing that most of it will stay in those boxes for the rest of your life... It's a blow to the mind. Especially since I sit in my thinking chair everyday, and stare at it all.

The People's Key is a psycho album. Woah.

Will someone help me make this idea happen?
        Get a shirt.
        Sew on a big patch of velcro.
        Make many matching velcro squares to put on it.
             You can change your shirt and put whatever you want on it. Because you dont have to wash the velcro in the washing machine. So it can be pretty delicate. So the destruction (like what happened to our band shirts in the washing machine) will be avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment