Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Was Greended This Weened

"I don't think I wanna think about it." - "So Much Trouble" -Matt Pond PA

The 6H pencil is like a knife, maddie... should've let me know...

This is what i learned. It's all there; the pencil scrapes away the wrapping paper.

For the second time seeing Big Fish- I love it even more.

Blogging isn't sharing.  ?

Today I bought the best scissors that Scotch makes. They glide like butter. I wrote my name on it in silver sharpie. Bliss.

Today my mother walked into my room (as i was packing and packing) with a big box FULL of pictures of me. as a kid. as a amoeba. as a douche. as a goat. as a ladder. as a speaker. and as a baby

I always space this all out because I like to give the space bar a line all to itself since it does so much work.

Cat Planet Funny

1 comment: