Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wish You Were a Seeker

I recorded a bunch of awesome moments on my phone:
-Evan's Voice death
-Retard Jam
-"The Wave"
-Opera Singer
-italian speaking

i used two of them in a song and the retard jam i have put on repeat because its hilarious. I think it's Sam doing a grunt yell somewhere in it and i die.

The Wave lyrics

Mom I know
Mom I know
It's early in the morning
but these fireworks aren't lit

The wave's gonna take you
gonna take you ooh
I think the wave's gonna take you
gonna take you ooh
x2

[the end]

There's not much time left it seems. The feeling of the walls coming in fast and even though you have a split second to suck in air, you can't because you know you won't be able to in the next second. Weird.

"Army of Me" -Bjork
that song is nuts

"I Feel So" -Boxcar Racer
those lyrics are killer
especially mixed with the music. It's just an addicting song, when it fits so well.

Sometimes i think of what would happen if i do certain things:
-Sit upside down in class
-Cook eggs on my desk (electric frying pan)
-Tape socks to all the doors
-Place a car bench seat in the middle of the hall
-Replace all the trashcans with little tiny ones. (the foot tall ones for your room)
-paint all the tree trunks neon green or orange
-throw out flower seeds eeeverywhere there's sorta wet looking dirt
-Record over the foreign language listening tapes
-Wear my pants backwards and point out to other people this mistake on myself. record their faces on camera?
-Go through the stacks in the IRC and flip all the books upside down
-Replace the flyers in the office with retarded ones

idk. it just keeps coming
but i think... why not? if i'm just gonna go home and play video games... why not see what happens?

i don't get to choose when to write or record and that makes me frustrated.

i haven't written here for awhile and so i almost wrote things that don't belong on a public blog. I thought it was a personal journal for a second. close

No comments:

Post a Comment