Monday, October 10, 2011

Traditions of a Carpet Staple [a discourse on failure]

This is my mind when not occupied. It's vacant.


I am a carpet staple. I was stapled into carpet. I'm stapled into this carpet. My favorite things include staying stapled, including being a strong staple, and South Dakota, and this carpet because it has maroon colored yarn strands.

Sometimes the people ask what I would change in the world. I would definitely have to say that the green environstationals don't understand that there are still trees we haven't cut them all down I know people are starving in Africa has the cure for cancer can we all Just CALM THE EFF DOWN, and ask Africa for their cure. We could mass produce their cures for less payment from the less rich continent thousands.

If everyone thought like me the staple... so much easier.

Last thing I have to say.
Somebody said this in class: "People go to BYU for the good education, not for cooperation on their rules and laws"...
yeahh.. nice one dingdong

The blog posts don't have to make sense right?
I never got the link that it seems everyone else got for what you can't write on a blog.

Soldiers left for the war,
but the man in the suit just snores.
I feel like I'm tied to a chair,
sitting in front of one single pear.
There's the golden man running
spinning and reaching and hatching.
The floor got wet and see-through
so the flanger box made stew.
A box has four sides and names
but a fox has four legs and pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment